10 Fun St Patrack's Day Crochet Patterns

St. Patrick's Day is a fun holiday that I feel doesn't quite enough recognition from my family. I used to love dressing in green for school and seeing how much green I could incorporate into my day! Why not whip up some fun festive crocheted items to incorporate into your day full of green snacks and goodies?


Here is a list of some fun crocheted St Patrick's Day inspired items that I've found in my search. They are all free, so check them out and show them some love.


This fun coaster would make any green meal a lot of fun!


This large clover is perfect as a coaster or an accent you can pin to a shirt.


Have a little one that loves to dress her dolls? This dress is perfect.
The doll pattern is sold separately.


What little girl wouldn't want to carry a rainbow on her shoulder with her very own pot of gold?
I know I would! :D


Why not make a little fluffy pot of gold to adorn your desk? Show your spirit at work.


What a cute little top hat? It's perfect on a headband or clip to adorn your hair.


Need a little shamrock to accent a bag? Here you go.
String them together for a fun garland, which is also in the pattern.


Make a fun jar cozy to adorn some green treats as a gift.


Carry your coffee in style with this fun rainbow coffee cozy.
I would probably carry it for more than just St Patrick's Day.


This little pot of gold is perfect to go along with any ami's or your kid's toys.
So cute and tiny!


Well, there you have it! Make the day even more fun with lots of fun St Patrick's Day ideas on my Pinterest Board. I pinned lots of fun treats and crafts you can do with the family.

Happy crocheting,
~Chassity O.

No comments:

Post a Comment